Slight case of diamond envy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH's big boss is a fantastic lady. Her career has been inspirational and she is just really nice. Yesterday though, a teeny tiny part of me wanted to lock her in the cupboard and make a run for it :yes: She's been away on business relatively much these last months and to show how much she was missed, under the tree hubby had:

http://www.debeerseu.com/High-Jewelry/Marie-Antoinette-Yellow-Cushion-Ring/invt/j1ea02z99b&temp=productdetailhighend&layout=default_nocoltwothree

It took my breath away a little, honestly if I could run faster.... :P J/K! It is a beautiful piece though, must have a quiet word with DH...

2. LOL!
    Wow, nice hubby she has! Personally it's a bit too busy for me.

3. It works on her, she's a huge personality, lives in leopard loubies, awesome woman she really is.

4. Wow. That is something. Wouldn't suit me, but what a gift!

And yes, I would be jealous. I AM jealous. DH is gone on 7-14day trips pretty much constantly, leaving me alone with a 5yo and a 2yo. I could use some sparkles to distract me from my cabin fever and reward me for my 24-7 work!

DH? Are you listening? DH?
    :graucho:

5. It's beautiful.

6. Gorgeous!

7. OMG...for a minute there I though **I** had written this post LOL,but there is a 12yr old missing from it LOL

Back to topic....beautiful ring:smile:

8. wow - beautiful gift

9. It's a beauty!
    It cheers me up to think that couples still miss each other after being together for years!

10. Those are definitely some good size sparklies!

11. LMAO. Glad someone could relate. . . but also sorry that you could. Sigh. Motherhood (especially SAHM with no spouse around most of the time motherhood). The marvelous, all-consuming, exhausting job with no pay and only *spiritual* rewards.
    :smile:

12. I'm jealous too

13. :woohoo:I am totally on board with this! My dh has been gone every week for the past month, only home for 1-1/2 days or 2 days between trips. And I have children 4,6 and 8. I could use a little bling in appreciation! :P

14. Me too but I do LOVE the sparkle!

15. hehehe....to heck w/the spiritual rewards,give me the BLING!

JK Im happy & grateful.... just exhausted,extremely exhausted:wacko: Im sure some bling would give me a **boost** :graucho: