SLGs that fit into the Mini pochette?

LilPochette

Jul 8, 2020
I recently got a mini pochette accessoire and unfortunately my main wallet doesn’t fit at all, and I’d prefer if all my cards and coins weren’t just “free floating” inside my MPA.

Im mainly wondering if anyone knows whether the Zippy coin purse would fit inside the pochette?

any recommendations (aside from the key pouch) would be highly appreciated as well!

I recently got a mini pochette accessoire and unfortunately my main wallet doesn’t fit at all, and I’d prefer if all my cards and coins weren’t just “free floating” inside my MPA.

Im mainly wondering if anyone knows whether the Zippy coin purse would fit inside the pochette?

any recommendations (aside from the key pouch) would be highly appreciated as well!

I tried placing the zippy coin purse inside and it’s a snug fit. The zippy coin purse is very close to the top mpa zipper. Tried with a key pouch and that was a nicer fit with room to spare. Hope this helps.

Hope these pictures help. I have the zippy coin purse and Rosalie and they both fit in the mini pa and the mini pa can still be zipped close but there’s not much room in the mini pa if you put the zippy inside.

sorry the pictures are sideways. Posting from my phone and not sure how to rotate.

View attachment 4825474View attachment 4825475
Thank you for your pictures! I really like how the zippy can hold so much and be a wallet for my other bags too, but then I have to choose to be unable to fit as much stuff inside my pochette if I go w the zippy

Reactions: litoxcici
Here are a few pictures of how the key pouch fits with cash, change, cards, and keys inside. A good amount fits inside the key pouch without overstuffing it and when inside the mini PA there is still room to fit other items.

View attachment 4825481

View attachment 4825482

View attachment 4825483

View attachment 4825484

View attachment 4825485
Wow I am impressed by how you can fit the hand sanitizer! Thank you for your pictures as well! I’m so torn between either the key pouch or the zippy aah

Reactions: Destiny757
Seconding the key pouch as my go to SLG to be used with my mini pochette! Such a good grab and go combo - I put my essential cards in my key pouch + keys (it can handle the occasional loose coins too!) and I also carry a wet wipe, eye drops, pain killers and spare contacts all together like below. I can also squeeze in a travel sized hand sanitiser if needed but that distorts the shape.
1598410712050.png

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I find a flat cardholder works best, it doesn’t hold coins but you get the most room. With my cardholder I can also fit AirPods, hand sanitizer, keys (loose on a thin lanyard), and a lip balm or gloss. A card holder is also great because i can’t stand my cards being unorganized in a pouch!

Reactions: LilPochette
I agree a flat cardholder is most efficient, but I recently picked up the Porte Monnaie Jour (Coin Purse) and it fits well into the Mini PA. I can still fit my key, fob, individually wrapped hand sanitizer wipes, a lip balm and mini lipstick. I love this little SLG!