SLGs marketing research....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've noticed many of you have "tons" of accessories so I was wondering:
    what's the best item among the SLGs you own?
    Is there a piece you can't do without it?!
    I'm really curious to know!:smile:

2. wallets

3. I love my Roses Zippy Wallet and my Poche Toilette 19 most of all!!

4. OMG I love them all! I extremely love the heart coin purses and the small agendas :nuts:

5. Zippy coin purse.

6. ZCP! it's small enough to fit into small bags.... and i like it because i don't carry cash much of the time. :]

7. Sarah wallets!

8. The cles keychain! Going out, I just put my Amex and debit card inside. For day to day, it holds my garage and security cards for the two garages I park in. My building also requires a security card, so it's the best way to never lose your security card as long as I can remember my keys.

9. Sarah Wallets!

10. my damier azur 4keyring holder FOR SURE.
    i love my wallet, but i don't know why theres something something about the keyholder that i just love so much!

11. Sarah Wallet

12. 1) Sarah Wallet when I carry a big purse
    2) ZCP when I carry a small purse or a pochette
    3) Heart Coin Purse use as a purse charm or keeping small items
    4) Wapity Case for my camera
    5) Love all my pochettes

I don't use a cles nor an agenda so I can't give ideas on that.

13. Zippy coin purse and my MC pochette cles. It is larger than other cles and I can put my cards, coins and keys in there with no problem.

14. My Damier Key and Change Holder ;)

15. ZCP, and my cles