SLG's for new bag?

lvinyyc

Aug 30, 2013
Do you find yourself looking for new SLG's after buying a new bag to fill her up? I find that I enjoy the 'newness' of my bag longer as I try filling her up with the slg's that are 'just right', be it a pochette or a cosmetic case or a wallet. Am I the only crazy one here ;)

Do you find yourself looking for new SLG's after buying a new bag to fill her up? I find that I enjoy the 'newness' of my bag longer as I try filling her up with the slg's that are 'just right', be it a pochette or a cosmetic case or a wallet. Am I the only crazy one here ;)

No, not at all! I just got the Tivoli GM for Christmas. I have a Sarah wallet. Now I'm spending the morning trying to decide if I NEED a pochette for it. It's a hard decision. Do I buy a pochette or save the $ towards another purse?

Funny you ask this. I'm kind of in the same situation. I have a new delightful. I bought the cosmetic case and cles to go inside. I have the emilie wallet too I'm trying to decide if I need something else inside or just save. I really want a scarf/shawl

not crazy at all,
it depends on what you carry:
cosmetics pouch is great but maybe a mini pochette would be better
a new wallet to match a bag is perfect something cute or
to add to the existing wallet a cles or a zcp
also the key holder is cute if you have use for it
I like this part where you serch something new...

Oh I think we all do this! I usually carry larger type handbags so when I got my new Favorite MM I most certainly needed a smaller wallet than the Zippy.

So I got a Zippy Compact Wallet to match. I'm just sure that I needed that! Right? :P

When I started collecting 10+ years ago, I was not into SLG's and now I realize what I was missing! I had no idea how multi functional and beautiful they are.

2013 was my year for them...I purchased 6 items...although I probably shouldn't admit it. The mini pochette's are my weakness, or maybe the Vernis burnishes card holder...the Toiletry 19 is amazing...

So the answer to your question is YES for the new bag!!! YES, the help make the bag!

Youre not alone in your obsession. To me, a bag doesnt feel complete without a wallet or other SLG to go in it. In the fall, I bought 4 bags in various lines, and since then, Ive bought 4 wallets, a cosmetic case, and a key holder to complete the purchases. In my opinion, it was money well spent.

I also find that the price of SLGs hasnt gone up quite as much as the bags so theyre still quite reasonable to me.

I love slg's! In some ways I think I love them more than bags. I bought my first wallet and agenda after I had two bags. I had always bought Coach bags and I had different Coach wallets and coin purses (mini skinnies) for all my bags. I guess it was just natural for me to do the same with LV (although pricier)!

I absolutely love LV wallets and I typically carry a cles, cosmetic pouch, pochette, and agenda inside my bags. I also rotate everything pretty often. I try not to buy a lot of new accessories whenever I make a bag purchase but when I got my first Epi bag I started craving epi accessories!

I'm with LVLoveaffair, I love my slgs more than my bags. It's nice because you can carry them in whatever bag you have for the day, were as bags you can only wear one.

My slg collection is more than my bags. 3 bags, 8 slgs. IMO they are worth it.

I'm with LVLoveaffair, I love my slgs more than my bags. It's nice because you can carry them in whatever bag you have for the day, were as bags you can only wear one.

My slg collection is more than my bags. 3 bags, 8 slgs. IMO they are worth it.

+1 I'm exact the same - 4 bags but 8 SLG's and I love them soooooo much. Every time I put one of them out of my bags there is a huge smile on my face :lol: But my next purchase will be another bag ;)