SLG's being released Aug. 1st, besides the illustre line!

Yes like a cles. I'm tring to remember, there were so many things we looked at but I stopped on that page cause I was surprised to see an empreinte key pouch/cles. An my sa confirmed that's what it was.

Yes like a cles. I'm tring to remember, there were so many things we looked at but I stopped on that page cause I was surprised to see an empreinte key pouch/cles. An my sa confirmed that's what it was.

That is awesome! I can't wait! Thanks! Do you remember if it was the size of the MC/Vernis with the pocket?

Last edited:
How is it misleading? Since we already have the intel for the illustre line, are there any other SLG's that will be released in the empreinte! That's what I meant by besides the illustre line! Hope this clears it up for you!!!

It's misleading because the title suggests that there was already known/acquired intel regarding other SLGs. In other words, I expected to see info/pics when I clicked on your thread. So it was misleading in that sense. Oh, and don't worry about clarification - I am quite literate, I can assure you ;)