SLG to hold keys AND wallet items?

KathyN115

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I am looking for the perfect item that may not exist. I want to find something to carry my keys and wallet stuff. I carry one fob, a regular size car key and a house key. I also carry about 8-10 cards, rarely cash and never coins. I have tried the 6 ring holder and it doesn’t work for me. I have the canvas cles but have a hard time even fitting my keys in. Right now using the Empriente cles which I overall LOVE, and it’s is working but feels a little tight. Could use the mini pochette but not loving that. Thought the Recto Verso would be my dream item but thought it seemed smaller than the cles.
Sigh, first world problems!
Thanks so much!

I don’t know if you’re into vintage or multicolor, but these may work? Both larger than the canvas cles I believe.

Attachments

• 84945C96-5D57-4B88-B3DC-ADA9B85607C6.png
    84945C96-5D57-4B88-B3DC-ADA9B85607C6.png
    897.9 KB · Views: 11
  • B87E5210-67BD-431F-A34C-0A5477078BCF.png
    B87E5210-67BD-431F-A34C-0A5477078BCF.png
    907.1 KB · Views: 11
I would suggest the Empreinte clés, it's of the larger size (same size as Vernis and reissue Multicolore) and the leather is softer so you're able to fit more inside. It would comfortably accommodate your cards plus some folded notes. You'd probably have to hang the keys from the hook and leave them outside the pouch though, or risk stretching out the leather too much.

Failing that, I think the mini pochette is the only suitable SLG from LV for holding everything you mentioned.

Mini pochette should be able to fit it all....You would have to hook a chain key ring with your keys to the D ring on the side where the zipper starts to be able to put your keys down in it and still zip it shut. Then you could place your cards and cash inside as wel. I think it could work. Plus there are so many cute mini pochette screenprints to chose from...would be nice to have an excuse to get another one!

I bought the Chanel Mini O Case (I think it's called) and it comfortably fits everything you mentioned.

I also have something called the Multicolore Plate PM in both noir and blanc. it's one of my favorite items. They are hard to find tho. They come in GM as well, but the PM is similar to the Emp cles size.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 2.39.22 AM.png

I bought the Chanel Mini O Case (I think it's called) and it comfortably fits everything you mentioned.

I also have something called the Multicolore Plate PM in both noir and blanc. it's one of my favorite items. They are hard to find tho. They come in GM as well, but the PM is similar to the Emp cles size.
View attachment 4888362

I've been looking for one of these for years! I stumbled across the GM in blanc a long time ago, and bought it, but I was never sure of the correct name. Love the look of the PM size in noir!

I've been looking for one of these for years! I stumbled across the GM in blanc a long time ago, and bought it, but I was never sure of the correct name. Love the look of the PM size in noir!
It is not an exaggeration to say that these are my favorite SLG's! There is a noir gm on Fashionphile now, but I can't bring myself to buy it b/c the leather is pretty dirty, and it's not nearly as useful as the PM size. However if I find a clean one in GM noir I'll probably buy it b/c I love them. These are my babies. The zipper area is not as dirty as it's showing in the picture. I think it's shadows. IMG_3428.jpeg

Wonderful collection! Hope someday I can find a PM in the right condition and at the right price.

It is not an exaggeration to say that these are my favorite SLG's! There is a noir gm on Fashionphile now, but I can't bring myself to buy it b/c the leather is pretty dirty, and it's not nearly as useful as the PM size. However if I find a clean one in GM noir I'll probably buy it b/c I love them. These are my babies. The zipper area is not as dirty as it's showing in the picture. I think it's shadows. View attachment 4888799