SLG storage

Wallets/coin purses are my weakness so I have sooooo many. I store my designer SLGs in clothcover & stored them in a drawer. All other wallets, I keep them in many medium-large sized makeup pouches I got for free, I take a pic of what's inside & have that on hanging tag so I can grab it without having to open evey pouch to look for certain stuff. But I do like how you displayed your wallet on 1st photo, like a boutique store display, some SLGs ate too cute to be hidden away. I may do that with few items, thank you☺

• Wow
Reactions: americandreaming
I only have a few that came with dustbags. I guess not all brands do them for SLG's?
Of all the contemporary brands I own pieces from, only Liebeskind, Furla and Coccinelle supply dust bags for SLG. Coach, LC, KS, RM, Lumi, Lancel, LRL, all of those have come without dust bags. Things may have changed after I've purchased and f.e. the Lancel piece I own is a cles so from the cheapest end of spectrum so that might have something to do with it. But for most part, you're lucky enough to receive a box.

Reactions: americandreaming
I only have a few that came with dustbags. I guess not all brands do them for SLG's?
Of all the contemporary brands I own pieces from, only Liebeskind, Furla and Coccinelle supply dust bags for SLG. Coach, LC, KS, RM, Lumi, Lancel, LRL, all of those have come without dust bags. Things may have changed after I've purchased and f.e. the Lancel piece I own is a cles so from the cheapest end of spectrum so that might have something to do with it. But for most part, you're lucky enough to receive a box.
Mine is Coach so maybe things have changed as I see a lot of newer slgs on the preloved market that come with dust bags and boxes.