SLG haul and need some help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies- so I went a "bit" crazy with "needing" some SLGs, and need some help deciding! I am definitely keeping the green card holder and the chevron so black wallet since it can also double as a clutch (fits my iPhone)... But I am torn between these two medium sized wallets.... I love the gold on the one with the reissue lock but also love the size and functionality of the caviar wallet. Any thoughts?!? Family photo and closer up of the two in question, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. More photos:smile:

Attached Files:

3. my vote for the classic caviar. I think it complements the rest of the SLGs that you have here better. I also like the "shape" better than the "squar-ish" shape of the reissue wallet shown. good luck deciding and lovely SLGs!!!

traumamama likes this.
  4. +1. Couldn't agree more!

traumamama likes this.
  5. Love your SLGs! I say keep the caviar wallet but ultimately it comes down to what you will use. If you prefer the functionality and size on the caviar one then I would go with that one. Plus it has the cute pocket on the back!

traumamama likes this.
  6. I agree!

traumamama likes this.
  7. What is the layout of the caviar one inside? I think this is the same one as I have and I love it but wish I had actual credit card slots and a zipper. Think about how you like to use a wallet and that will help you decide which to keep. I am planning to buy the small wallet next month so then I will have both.

8. Congrats on your choices so far. We're twins on that reissue so black, I love mine. Out of the two you've got left, I think I would go for the classic caviar; it seems to make sense with your other choices: big, medium and small slg options.

traumamama likes this.
  9. It does have a zipper compartment in the middle, but only 2 credit card slots in the back - and I did think about that, but when I downsize to a smaller wallet, I usually only carry my driver's license and maybe 2 other cards so didn't think that would really be an issue...

Attached Files:

10. It was the cute pocket on the back that made me take the plunge ;)

Elsbeth_ likes this.
  11. #11 Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Based on the interior, I'd say keep the reissue wallet over the other compact -- more card slots and more versatile! I have the same wallet and the working turnlock is absolutely gorgeous!

Mine seems to look a bit different though -- both the hardware (yours is a lot shinier) and the leather -- is yours lambskin or aged calfskin?

Attached Files:

12. Great Haul!!! I'd keep the caviar wallet since you already have the so black reissue SLG's....Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

traumamama likes this.
  13. Thank you!

14. Love your haul!
    A tough one: yes the caviar would compliment your collection better but if you need more cards slots you've got an answer :smile:

traumamama likes this.
  15. OMG great pieces ! May I ask you if you have the code for the caviar wallet with the interior zipper?

Thank you !

traumamama likes this.