Slg for lots of cards?

ED4D5A89-7138-4825-B7D4-FEFA9361B47A.jpeg
For those of you ladies that mentioned the zippy multicartes, although i love mine! I just noticed today that on of the corners the zipper rubs in the corner when i close it. It has not caused any damage yet but i wanted to know if they are all this way or is it only mine ! You can also tell that one side has more space on the side then the other one does. Please someone tell me if this is normal!!

No rubbing or anything. I think I see what you mean about one side having more space. I’ll share a pic of mine. Mine seems even. Mine is a bit deformed in the middle because I keep my AirPods in it. So that's my fault.

My date code is
SP3175

ETA. Looking at my photo there seems to be some rubbing on the left. But, when I inspect it there is none. I think that is just the lighting somehow in the photo.

Reactions: Aj1869
For those of you ladies that mentioned the zippy multicartes, although i love mine! I just noticed today that on of the corners the zipper rubs in the corner when i close it. It has not caused any damage yet but i wanted to know if they are all this way or is it only mine ! You can also tell that one side has more space on the side then the other one does. Please someone tell me if this is normal!!
Mine rubs. I wasn’t sure if it was because I did something or normal wear and tear. I do try to be careful when Inopen and close it. Also don’t overstuff it.

I was so worried then after the first rub mark and my initial hysterical breakdown I was like whatever. I decided to control what I can control..

Besides. No matter which item you pick, the item is going to get a beauty mark:

Zippy - rubbing
Sara, Rosalie, Emile, etc - colored buttons will have to replaced, flaps can warp up on either side, eventually potential of cracking at sides, wrinkling over time inside flap of Sarah, card pockets can stretch out if stuffed (Emile card slots seem to have a roll almost in some pics)...

My multicartes is always with me: in bags, tossed on car seat, pockets of winter coat, in hand running errands, etc. she keeps everything safe inside.

this item is so beautiful

This is a picture of mine with the rubbing. Think it is 4-5 years old?
Maybe?

Wanted poppy and couldn’t get it. Hit Fuschia instead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 209
This is a picture of mine with the rubbing. Think it is 4-5 years old?
Maybe?

Wanted poppy and couldn’t get it. Hit Fuschia instead.
Okay, so then maybe i am just being a bit crazy, and should just keep it lol?
Just when it comes to repairs i have always had bad experiences , so i know later down in the road i will not go in. Even the thought of me possibly going in to store now i am dreading which is why i decided to ask here instead.
Thank you all so much!

My date code is SP0189

My date code is SP0189
I might think about returning that. It's less than a month old and rubbing and off centered. I know some people get super reactive with a tiny mark or string but this rubbing is only going to get worse and that mis alignment would bother me once I saw it.

I might think about returning that. It's less than a month old and rubbing and off centered. I know some people get super reactive with a tiny mark or string but this rubbing is only going to get worse and that mis alignment would bother me once I saw it.
Yes it does bug me, i just hate the way they approach in store especially because they see me young i feel like they disregard me which makes me even more nervous, the last time i went because of some peeling from the glazing on one of my items that was also leas than a month old , i asked to see a new one and when she saw me inspecting them side by side her response well of course if you see it like that they are all going to have mistakes because they are hand made and it will get like that eventually anyways. I felt so embarrassed by her saying that to me and the tone of voice ahe used that i couldnt even look at her and just said thank you and left.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
Yes it does bug me, i just hate the way they approach in store especially because they see me young i feel like they disregard me which makes me even more nervous, the last time i went because of some peeling from the glazing on one of my items that was also leas than a month old , i asked to see a new one and when she saw me inspecting them side by side her response well of course if you see it like that they are all going to have mistakes because they are hand made and it will get like that eventually anyways. I felt so embarrassed by her saying that to me and the tone of voice ahe used that i couldnt even look at her and just said thank you and left.
hey girl. You never know how someone else sees you? You never know what's going on in their head? My thought is you see yourself as "young". because that's what you think they think. You imagine that's what others see. I grew up poor, I still feel like that poor kid and sometimes when I go into LV boutiques I feel like they aren't helping me because I look poor. I am not poor. They probably aren't helping me because they are busy or tired or bad SAs.

Your item is brand new and off center. I see a lot of posts on here where people are pointing out the tiniest little imperfection. And I am like :rolleyes: But yours is a justifiable exchange. It's only going to get worse. Yes they are all unique but they shouldn't be off and wearing in one month. Take in the pic of mine for comparison if they don't have one in stock. If you are young that doesn't mean you are stupid or lacking intelligence. It only means you might not be as experienced. But, no matter your age you can see rubbing and mis alignment. It's a fact right in front of you and the SA. I hope it all works out for you. :hugs:

hey girl. You never know how someone else sees you? You never know what's going on in their head? My thought is you see yourself as "young". because that's what you think they think. You imagine that's what others see. I grew up poor, I still feel like that poor kid and sometimes when I go into LV boutiques I feel like they aren't helping me because I look poor. I am not poor. They probably aren't helping me because they are busy or tired or bad SAs.

Your item is brand new and off center. I see a lot of posts on here where people are pointing out the tiniest little imperfection. And I am like :rolleyes: But yours is a justifiable exchange. It's only going to get worse. Yes they are all unique but they shouldn't be off and wearing in one month. Take in the pic of mine for comparison if they don't have one in stock. If you are young that doesn't mean you are stupid or lacking intelligence. It only means you might not be as experienced. But, no matter your age you can see rubbing and mis alignment. It's a fact right in front of you and the SA. I hope it all works out for you. :hugs:
Wow, thank you so much for that ! I know it must stem from something deeper for me and maybe thats what causing my insecurity and you are absolutely right ! Thank you all so much!! I will go in Friday and see what they say ! Thank you!

Reactions: eternalbluemica