Slg for lots of cards?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! I want to get a slg to keep a bunch of cards (like a little wallet but all I take with me are cards), 3 credit cards, 1 ID and 1 insurance card. So 5 cards maybe one more just in case. I was thinking the LV monogram cardholder but will 5-6 cards even fit and will it look super bulky? Is the cles a better idea? Or something else? I don’t want to spend like $800 on a wallet either. Any thoughts? Thank you!

2. I use a cles, have 7 or 8 cards in mine, and some change/cash
    It’s not bulky at all!!
    I removed the hook and chain as i never used it, so it’s just a card holder

I highly recommend it!!

Butterlite and wheihk like this.
  3. Def cles :smile:

4. Cles too

5. I have used a vernis business card holder (you can get in other canvas) for many years. It holds a huge amount of cards, snaps closed and has a divider in it. It’s a fabulous piece. I can’t seem to kill this thing. Been using it overstuffed everyday for many years.
    IMG_5439.JPG

6. I have a pocket organizer and I carry at least 8 cards in it.

missconvy and eternalbluemica like this.
  7. My vote is for a mini pochette!!!! The mini pochette makes the best little wallet. You can tuck in the chain if it bugs you.

8. I use a pocket organizer with 6 cards.

9. Johnpauliegal likes this.
  10. I can’t believe no one has mentioned the multicartes yet!

11. I would recommend the multicartes as well. It holds a lot of cards and takes up very little space.

LemonDrop likes this.
  12. have you considered the multicartes? its for multiple cards and I love the way it feels in my hand.

it's available online

M61299
    ZIPPY MULTICARTES

13. Yes, totally agree about the multicartes. I love mine and you can put so many cards in it, also folded cash too. It’s so cute, and bonus on the colors.

14. I use the Zipped Card Holder. Can fit 5 cards and bills in the compartment.
    48CE96DA-DBB7-4735-B60D-13F8DA0AE1D8.png

15. I love this as a card holder. I originally got the graphite one for my hubby but he gave it to me because he has a habit of losing small wallets (lost 2 coach ones); so to risk losing this one, he told me to keep it for myself. :smile:

amateurjeweler likes this.