SLG dilemma: chevron w/ shw vs quilted w/ ghw

susan08

May 20, 2015
I’m so happy that being able to target this black chevron two compartments card holder in caviar leather! It’s rare to find in caviar! Yes it has the back pocket just like classic flap! How cute it is! Thanks for the info from one of tpfer!

I always want one quilted w/ gold hardware to match my bag but the last release I know is from early 2016. I don’t know how long I need to wait or should I compromise with the one without back pocket and only one compartment.

What do you think? pass this chevron or keep it? Or should I wait for the gold hardware ? Any suggestion is appreciated

IMG_1491030340.977939.jpg

Last edited:
I’m so happy that being able to target this black chevron two compartments card holder in caviar leather! It’s rare to find in caviar! Yes it has the back pocket just like classic flap! How cute it is! Thanks for the info from one of tpfer!

I always want one quilted w/ gold hardware to match my bag but the last release I know is from early 2016. I don’t know how long I need to wait or should I compromise with the one without back pocket and only one compartment.

What do you think? pass this chevron or keep it? Or should I wait for the gold hardware ? Any suggestion is appreciated

View attachment 3653081

I find that the chevron looks better in the reissue version IMG_1491041997.978292.jpg
Picture from Instagram

And If really like the quilted one go for it. This is one of the classic lines so they'll be available

Reactions: Bags_4_life

View attachment 3653081

I'd say keep it. This style is HTF. Do you mind sharing tags? I'd like to find one for myself too.