Sleeping With Your Bra On

i used to not sleep with a bra on either b/c i heard it's bad for you! as a child i remember this store STAR did on breast cancer and wearing your bra to bed. needless to say i was somewhat spooked

when i had cancer and was undergoing treatment i didn't wear a bra at all because the port was right at my chest, below the breast (so you can wear a bikini supposedly..the surgeons were thoughtful on that part at least...not at all with the pressure that comes with it!)

now i just wear it to sleep b/c it's so cold and i'm too lazy to take it off. i get used to it after awhile and sometimes i still take it off.

it really depends on my mood nowadays.

I think it helps a little with the sag.

Slightly OT: I also heard that Jennfier Anniston had some sort of procedure to make her girls more perky. Don't think it was a lift or augmentation. What else could it be.

My mom always said to me, to take it off. But I always wait till the last minute. I`m big chested and I love wearing a bra. So now I know it`s good, I will wear a bra in bed!!!

I can't believe I am just seeing this thread. I have worn a bra to bed for the longest time. I must preface this with I do not have children. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I truly believe that wearing a bra to bed, it helps with in regards to less sagging.

No, I barely need one during daytime hours. I'm so small that nothing moves..whether I move or not. My Mom said as a small child I told her I didn't want any....and I didn't get 'em. (I was robbed!)

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You have me rolling all over the floor at work.
The SAME thing must have happened to me. I was the first to wear a training bra out of all my friends and I was mad. I hated it. Be careful what you wish for I guess......mine stopped growing shortly after. LOL

:roflmfao:

Where did you hear this ??? It's very untrue, especially the last 2 sentences. The pectoral muscles and breast tissue are completely different and unrelated. The breast tissue is held up by ligaments NOT muscles. It's these sensitive ligaments that eventually give way and that's why breast sag. Of course if you have large breasts gravity helps with that too. Breast tissue sits on top of the pectoral muscles so bouncing around does nothing to these muscles but indeed causes those ligaments to weaken. You can make your pecs stronger. The ligaments you can do nothing about though.

But it doesn't matter how strong your chest muscles are, they will not influence your breast tissue. Total myth.

:yes:

That's what I've always heard, too. :biggrin: