Sleeping with make up on?

I know people who have worn day old makeup. Gross. I cannot imagine sleeping in it and then keeping it on for another full day. By the time I get home at the end of the day / evening my eye makeup is driving me crazy and I need to wash it off ASAP.

I really dislike washing my face at the sink though as I detest the feel of water dripping down my arms (could never be a surgeon) so take baths each night and wash my face in the tub.

I know people who have worn day old makeup. Gross. I cannot imagine sleeping in it and then keeping it on for another full day. By the time I get home at the end of the day / evening my eye makeup is driving me crazy and I need to wash it off ASAP.

I really dislike washing my face at the sink though as I detest the feel of water dripping down my arms (could never be a surgeon) so take baths each night and wash my face in the tub.

I am the same way! i also hate the water that drips down the neck. Gross. But a lot of times Im just too lazy to take another shower, so I still wash in the sink. But I completely understand how you feel lol!

I'll be completely honest - sometimes I do sleep without taking my make-up off. I don't make a habit of it but sometimes I fall asleep on the sofa and then am too tired/lazy to take my make-up off before bed. And in the morning my skin is noticeably less healthy looking etc - wouldn't recommend it at all!!!

I try to wash my face every night make-up or not just to wash the oil and dirt away that has accumulated throughout the day. Apply creams or whatever.

When I fall asleep on the couch my skin feels gross in the morning. I couldn't imagine wearing that for the whole next day as well.

Like others posted, I don't recommend sleeping in make up. Bad for the skin and bad for the pillowcases!

Even if I get home at 3am I take a few minutes to wash my face and (gently) use eye makeup remover.