• Vert Fonce

• Paprika

• Olive

• Oatmeal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clopin

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Not including Violet and Jaune (b/c we all know those are going to be very sought after) which fall color do you think will be a sleeper hit? I haven't really heard tons of raves about any one color so far. But it seems that invariably every season there are one or two colors that end up becoming wildly popular and sought after.

So which do you think it will be this fall? Which bbag color is everyone going to be searching for in a few months time?

Wow, plomb is tops already.....really, no offense at all to anyone who has plomb/steel, but what is the big deal? I don't get it, it looks like black to me in those pics (though I know it isn't). Is it one of those colors that you'd have to see IRL to appreciate?

Sienna all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

The color is glorious! I'm just deeply, deeply in love with the color. I think people are beginning to realize how truly gorgeous this color is:tup:

Here's my City:heart:

IMG_0547.jpg

Wow, plomb is tops already.....really, no offense at all to anyone who has plomb/steel, but what is the big deal? I don't get it, it looks like black to me in those pics (though I know it isn't). Is it one of those colors that you'd have to see IRL to appreciate?

plomb is gorgeous irl. i initially thought it was just a lighter black, but when i got it in person, it definitely cannot be mistaken for black. it's a deep charcoal gray with bluish undertones-a more subtle anthracite. it's beautiful!

plomb is gorgeous irl. i initially thought it was just a lighter black, but when i got it in person, it definitely cannot be mistaken for black. it's a deep charcoal gray with bluish undertones-a more subtle anthracite. it's beautiful!

I agree! Plomb has this odd tendency to photograph extremely dark, but in real life it's a gray-blue as feifei87 mentioned.

Turtle :heart:

You left out Ivory...and Mastic = Oatmeal, doesn't it? Man, these color names are SO confusing. I would have picked Tabac if I had realized it was Sienna. ;)

To be honest, none of these colors excite me in the least ... but I haven't seen them in real life.