Slate Zoe for Valentine's Day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Mister got me a Zoe for Valentine's Day!

We went to the Outlet at Ellenton FL and he suffered through 2 hours of my looking and touching everything.:nuts:

Here are some pictures of my new little girl! (about 12 photos!)

She is Slate. She looks like a light blue with a pearl gleam to her.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. I love the color! It's very pretty...and truly slate!

It's Zoe...but not Zoe. I think I miss the buckle...but the convertible strap is an interesting twist! I think they should have "renamed" her.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. looks nice!! what color is the inside?

is the longer strap the length to carry by shoulder or crossbody?

thanks!

8. short strap and long strap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Slate is so pretty! I really like this factory bag!
    Does the price tag say "Zoe" or another name?

10. congrats!!

11. I think that Zoe is very Pretty....Congrat's and what a good guy you have...The only 2 differences I see are the strap and the hardware on the sides....Other than that she still looks like Zoe!:smile:

12. That bag is just gorgeous. I am in love with the color. I also love the longer strap. Does this bag come in a large version also? :yahoo:

13. I love the color. it looks great on you. It comes in large, I have one on hold.

14. Ohhhh-I love it. Thanks SO much for posting pics!! That color is beautiful.
    I might have to get one in every color...he he:woohoo:

15. wow, i love the color!

unfortunately, she is too small for me. :Push: