Slate or Blonde

I love the slate too. This is such a cool bag. The tote handle unsnaps from the sides so you can remove it too and also carry the bag as a large clutch, which is really popular now.

I luv the slate color & have the Meredith (Nina's big sis!) in this color, but I have found that the leather's a little inconsistent on these bags. One end of my bag is a little "spotty" & there's one spot on one bottom corner that looks worn, but it's just how the leather is in that one spot. I've also seen pics of someone else's slate Meredith on TPF & there's was spotted very similarly to mine. I wonder if these inconsistencies would be as obvious on a lighter color like blonde.

If the inconsistencies don't bother you though, I say go w/the slate. It's such a gorgeous color IRL and it's like no other bag I've ever owned or have seen. It's the perfect go with everything shade and looks very "grown up"!

I luv the slate color & have the Meredith (Nina's big sis!) in this color, but I have found that the leather's a little inconsistent on these bags. One end of my bag is a little "spotty" & there's one spot on one bottom corner that looks worn, but it's just how the leather is in that one spot. I've also seen pics of someone else's slate Meredith on TPF & there's was spotted very similarly to mine. I wonder if these inconsistencies would be as obvious on a lighter color like blonde.

If the inconsistencies don't bother you though, I say go w/the slate. It's such a gorgeous color IRL and it's like no other bag I've ever owned or have seen. It's the perfect go with everything shade and looks very "grown up"!
There are there in the blonde too, especially in the matte finished areas. But not as noticeable as on the slate.