Slash and Fergie rock out at the 4th Annual Peapod Foundation Benefit Concert

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Posted Friday, February 8th, 2008 at 8:45 am

It was a union of one-named-wonders last night as Fergie and Slash took the stage to perform at the 4th Annual Peapod Benefit Concert at Avalon Hollywood.

The oddly paired duo were rocking out at one of the many events that take place during weeklong run-up to the Grammy Awards.

Fergie sang and Splash jammed in front of a large crowd that also paid to see performances by John Legend, Natasha Bedingfield, Lil John, The Roots and the Black Eyed Peas, among others.

The organization, founded by the Peas’ will.i.am, supports underprivileged children around the world.

fergie1300.jpg

(http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/22601/slash-loves-fergies-humps/)

Attachments

• slash-and-singer-fergie-perform-during-the-4th-annual-peapod-foundation-benefit-concert-1.jpg
    slash-and-singer-fergie-perform-during-the-4th-annual-peapod-foundation-benefit-concert-1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 198
  • fergie2.jpg
    fergie2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 171
  • fergie3.jpg
    fergie3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 287
  • fergie4.jpg
    fergie4.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,210
Snoop, Slash, Hammer Are Headliners At the Black Eyed Peas' Annual Charity Concert

Feb 08, 2008

The Black Eyed Peas' annual charity concert turned into an old-school showcase as the New Jack Swing group Guy reunited and Hammer gyrated onstage while Snoop Dogg delivered some of his classic rhymes.

"Hammer, let me see if you still got it!" Snoop shouted as he coaxed Hammer to demonstrate some of his trademark dance moves. "Come on Hammer, we know we love you!"

The rapper obliged, dancing wildly — for a brief moment — before members of the Black Eyed Peas, including will.i.am in a leg-cast, performed some of their dance moves for the screaming crowd Thursday night.

Teddy Riley, Damion and Aaron Hall got the audience going moments earlier as they crooned some of Guy's hits from the late '80s and early '90s, including "Piece of My Love," "Teddy's Jam" and "Let's Chill."

The Peas' Fergie also kicked it old-school, singing some classic rock tunes with Slash on guitar. She also performed her own hits, including "Glamorous," with Ludacris joining her onstage. The Roots and Natasha Bedingfield also performed.

Perhaps the biggest ovation was for Snoop, who performed with Slash.

"My kids love Slash, they be playing `Guitar Hero,"' Snoop said.

The Peas' concert was to benefit their Peapod Foundation, which provides aid to underprivileged children while also introducing them to new musical and technological programs.

In an interview with The Associated Press earlier this week, Peas frontman will.i.am said one of the organization's main goals is to teach children how to become music moguls.

"I would like to have these workshops all around the world, these music schools, that teach people technology so that way, they can bring back money into communities," he said.

(http://www.accesshollywood.com/arti...t-the-Black-Eyed-Peas-Annual-Charity-Concert/)