Skyn Iceland

Oct 30, 2008
Does anyone use this product?
The lady who does my facials recommended it because I've tried so much and nothing ever seems to work.
I purchased the glacial face wash and can't even open the bottle, anyone know how?
And how has it worked for you guys?

Could you be a little more explicit? What have you tried and what does not seem to work? What effect are you looking for on your skin? And which particular Skyn Iceland product? Just the face wash or the brand in general? Thanks! :smile:

I have tried everything at the drugstore - neutrogena, clearasil, clean and clear, aveeno, doveect. Proactiv, prescriptions topical, pills, facewash <- to many to name! I have also used murad, ahava, boscia, clinique, estee lauder,philosphy,and DDF.
Now what DOES work - DDF sulfur clay mask, Boscia willowtree bark stick, and Ahava moisturizer.
I am trying to reduce my acne on my chin and redness.
I was suggested Skyn Iceland Glacial Face Wash, but I can't even open the package to try it...so it's going back.
ProActiv worked but only for a month and I used it for a year, my skin would just get worse. I don't get big acne, only little pimples but just a bit around the corners of my lips, chin, and nose. I use the zeno which works if I catch them quickly enough.
Hope that helps exotkittenx!!!

Drugstore products don't seem to work as well. Maybe try some more natural products. Skyn Iceland uses a lot of natural ingredients so that may be helpful. A lot of it is trial and error for YOUR individual skin.

A lot of ladies on here like Mario Badescu, do a search on that brand and their drying lotion with a combo of other products apparently works really well.

Otherwise, make an appt. with a dermatologist, because they usually have the strongest solutions for acne.

Thanks for the advice and I'll look into MB products. I have gone to a derm, he's actually my neighbor and I've done trial products for him and prescriptions but usually they burn my skin :sad:

I have dry skin and have been using Skyn Iceland products for a year now. I love them, they are gentle enough yet they work. I use the Pure Cloud cream, the Antidote spf 18, and now I've ordered the Nordic Peel pads too.