Skyfall

Daniel Craig's 'Skyfall' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!

Daniel Craig gets ready for action in the official teaser trailer for the upcoming James Bond movie, Skyfall!

Synopsis: Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.

Skyfall also stars Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, and Albert Finney.

The Sam Mendes-directed flick hits theaters on November 9!

Souce: JustJared

Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Teaser Poster!

Check out Daniel Craig in this poster for the latest James Bond flick, Skyfall!

“I didn’t just say yes to doing a Bond movie, I said yes to doing a Bond movie with Daniel Craig … and Judi Dench. Judi, to me, is one of the great actors of the English-speaking world and so it’s a question of, well, a little bit like what I was saying with Javier [Bardem], what can we give her that will take her to another level we’ve never seen her before? What can we do with her that will surprise or challenge even her? We pushed it further and we pushed other characters further, too,” director Sam Mendes told reporters.

Sam also chatted about Daniel‘s performance, saying he plays 007 with “great elan and cool and that is always more interesting.”

“[Bond is] a doer, not a thinker. And I think you have to understand that. I also think he doesn’t walk amongst us,” Sam added. “He’s not Bourne. He doesn’t walk the streets. He’s a lone wolf. You have to keep him separate for most of the movie. It’s a very particular area he has to exist in.”

Skyfall is slated to hit theaters November 9.

Source: JustJared

Daniel Craig's James Bond Suits Are 'Indestructible'

The 44-year-old English actor is reprising his role as James Bond later this year when Skyfall hits theaters November 9.

The signature 007 suits “are exceptionally well-made,” costume designer Jany Temime revealed about Daniel‘s wardrobe, which has Tom Ford at the helm of the manufacturing process.

“The fabric is amazing,” she adds. “The suits are indestructible. Whatever happens, he stands up and they are perfect.”

“And [Daniel] does have a great body, so it’s a pity to not show it actually!” Jany says in a video blog with a laugh.

007 exhibition looks at screen spy as style icon

If there's one thing James Bond has taught us, it's that behind every great spy is a great tailor.

A new exhibition at London's Barbican Centre explores the style of the suave secret agent, displaying costumes, props, set pieces and design drawings from half a century of 007 films.

Assembled with help from the films' producers, the exhibition includes the spy's tuxedos, Bond girl ballgowns and villains' vestments, as well as a selection of props, gadgets and sketches of the films' exotic sets.

It pays tribute to the British, European and American craftspeople and designers who have created the look of the quintessentially British icon.

"Designing 007" opens Friday and runs to Sept. 5. It will then tour internationally, opening at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto in October.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/007-exhibition-looks-screen-spy-style-icon-115120141.html

http://www.barbican.org.uk/bond/

I wonder if it will come to NYC.

Uniting all six Bonds in one exhilarating car chase sequence using footage from Dr No, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, The Spy Who Loved Me, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, The World Is Not Enough and Quantum of Solace, Sky Movies' seamless sequence features all of the Bonds as portrayed over the course of the franchise by Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.

They did a really good job! It looks really cool.

Adele: 'Skyfall' Preview - Listen Now!

Adele‘s new song “Skyfall” from the upcoming James Bond flick of the same name won’t be released until Thursday, but a preview of the song has been released!

The preview features a minute and a half of the 4:44 song from the 24-year-old British songstress. The next three days will hopefully go by quick so we can hear the rest!

Head on over to iTunes to pre-order the song before its release date.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the preview of Adele’s “Skyfall”?

http://www.justjared.com/2012/10/01/adele-skyfall-preview-listen-now/?ref=topposts