sky blue twiggy BIN $700 :)

1. i think it looks gorgeous. i was just looking at it. great price too!

2. im eying on that auction too~~the color is sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!im just not sure if i need another blue bags.....

3. It is gorgeous. Oh, you MUST get it! Because if you don't, I might and my credit card is not very happy right now! :lol:

4. Oooh it's gorgeous! The more I see sky blue the more I want one...!

5. save me ladies..and go get it!!!!:lol: :roflmfao:

i need to save for my sister's bag....hehehe...*hint hint* "F" - love yah girl!!!

6. I wish I could get it :love: .... she even offers free shipping within Canada :roflmfao:

7. it is such a great price. i wish i was more into the twiggy style because lots of great twiggys have been coming up on eBay lately.

8. Love ya back Amour!!:love: :roflmfao:

9. Do y'all know if the sky blue medium motorcycle could still be available through any of the approved resellers - or would that be a wasted effort to try to find it anywhere other than eBay?

10. The leather looks sooo pretty and at such a good price....must resist...its not on my list....

11. omg!! get it...its ga ga gorgeous!! i love it...

12. somebody got it! (not me) ! :smile:

13. Oh yes !!!!!!!!! It's already gone . . . wow ! I'm soooo sorry "N" - I'm sure you'll find a dream bag for your sister soon, don't be sad honey ;):heart::love:

14. Totally! So you've tried on the Twiggy and you're sure it doesn't work? It seems wrong for me cuz I'm only 5'2", but then I know other petite members seem to really like it. I'm beginning to wonder if I should learn to like this style...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice