Sky Blue or Ice Blue??

1. I purchased from that seller before, prepare for your bag to arrive to you in lightning speed!! Oh, and it definitely looks ice blue to me!

2. Congratulations!!! And I agree it's ice.

3. I just recently noticed the color ice blue. Not a fan of sky blue but the ice blue is simply gorgeous. More wearable for me. Might have to put that baby on my wish list.:P

4. That's Ice Blue, it looks exactly like mine =)

5. I don't want to ask a rude question but is Ice Blue prettier IRL? To me it looks like a washed out, faded, old and sad color. Maybe the color doesn't translate in pics?

6. I think it's pretty. It's just a real pale icy blue/white. Just a matter of preference, I suppose. There are some very popular Bal colors I don't get, but others love them.

7. Oh, of course not every color is for everyone. I just can't seem to get a grip on the color, lol.. I'd love to see it IRL. I don't know why I'm intrigued by it yet I don't like it. Go figure.

8. I will say that it seems like you'd have to be careful carrying ice blue because it probably gets dirtier more quickly than others. I suppose calcaire, white, pale rose, etc., fall in the same "dirty quickly" category.

9. [​IMG]here is a pix of my ice blue weekender to show you a better pix of ice blue color.:love:

10. Oh, that looks great!

11. The bag is beatiful, Rondafaye! Congrats!:yes:

12. Looks great, Chauss!

There's an Ice Blue Twiggy on eBay that has the nicest leather.. I always find myself checking out the listing over and over. I've done that every time I see an Ice Blue! lol

13. Oooh...I wonder if it's my listing:graucho::graucho: Hehe.

14. After seeing Rondafayes makeup and planet on another thread, I really like the ice blue. Its soooo pretty. I'm a big fan of the pale pink too. A little worried about the dirt factor but, I may have to venture over to the ice blue side really soon! thanks for sharing those pictures on the other thread by the way!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice