Sky Blue on Ebay - Going in less than 2 hours

1. Auction #6872280725. I have no idea if its real or not. None has bid on it (yet) and the reserve is $550.

2. I'm not sure if it's real, but I'm kinda turned off by the fact that the bag is pretty worn/dirty, if you look at the larger pics of the bottom, and the bales...
    *sigh* Love the color though!!

3. That is an ice blue city - I have one, and it is very prone to getting dirty.

If additional pictures proved it is real then it would be a steal; since you can clean that up with little Apple leather conditioner.

4. Are you sure it's an ice blue not sky blue?

5. If it's the real thing- I think it's a fabulous price!!!

6. here is my ice blue:

puppy.jpg iceblue.jpg

7. I am 99.9% sure is is ice blue; of course if there was a tag pic I could tell for sure...but, the sky blue was more consistent, the color did not have a glazed effect - see my pics and then look at the auction.

8. Hmmm it's hard to tell with the photographs from the auction. The seller says sky blue though? I don't know, you're probably right.
    Loganz your dog is so cute! I love the one lying on the ground, we can see the paws! Awwww!

9. Well someone got it! Hope it is authentic..

10. I was sooo watching that one! Holy crap it sold for 570!

11. I love that bag :love: :love: :love:

I saw the ice blue city on eBay, and I was thinking about it - but, I'm still waiting on the apple green city (somewhere, out there...) :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice