Sky Blue Morning After Mini MAM pictures

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Yep, my other baby came today too haha...

100_0149.jpg

100_0148.jpg

100_0151.jpg

100_0150.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::nuts:

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Haha thanks Lo!

It's actually much deeper of a color than I thought, from the pics in the pics only thread labeled sky I thought it would be a baby blue color (must have been flash distorted.) These pics are pretty true to color, it's a stormy deep blue. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
My GAWD.

That little angel is heavenly! Jeez, the blue is stunning!! And the lining, omg, I have no words. That's like a red and white peppermint candy/candy cane. Looks so sweet and delicious. the MAM is beautiful, guccime! You're lucky! Congrats!

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Micah it is a bit overwhelming haha. I wanted to just order a couple bags so that when they all got here I could see them all and pick which ones to keep.... but as RM luck would have it I am afraid that so far I love every single RM bag I've gotten, save for the MAB that I don't think I'd carry because I don't carry enough stuff to feel not silly wearing it. (I would lose my stuff in it haha.) I still have my light grey mattie and emerald MAM on the way so we will see, I kind of hope I don't like either of them but let's face it, I will probably love both unfortunately haha. I don't know what I am going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimber

I love Nikkis!!
Sep 26, 2006
Micah it is a bit overwhelming haha. I wanted to just order a couple bags so that when they all got here I could see them all and pick which ones to keep.... but as RM luck would have it I am afraid that so far I love every single RM bag I've gotten, save for the MAB that I don't think I'd carry because I don't carry enough stuff to feel not silly wearing it. (I would lose my stuff in it haha.) I still have my light grey mattie and emerald MAM on the way so we will see, I kind of hope I don't like either of them but let's face it, I will probably love both unfortunately haha. I don't know what I am going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice bag!!! I know I did the exact same thing as you..once you start..you cannot stop and I mean it..I finally chilled out..and I am enjoying what I have..I am waiting on my chocolate Nikki though!!:yahoo:

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Thanks everyone!!!!!!! :smile:

Jsenning my problem is I really hate to use bags if I don't know if I'm going to keep it, I'm really careful about that. (Like I have had my Guccis for several months now and haven't used them because I'm afraid I'm going to have to sell them haha.) So I end up just sitting them around and staring at them every so often thinking "oh my god what have I done... but you are so pretty" hahaha.

It's just a mess. A big beautiful mess.