Sky Blue Hobo.. Low Bin! $499

1. I was just looking at this one! Needs a loving home to do some refurbishment though...but great price (especially if you like your B-bags with a "lived in" look).

2. yah, someone grab it soon ^_^~~

3. ^ Love it. ;)

4. Wow, this price is crazy low. Can't believe no one's snapped it up yet.

5. Oops, didn't see that EPing posted it the same time I did since I just posted this in another thread =P

6. It's pretty grey and dirty on the top.

7. she is really great about getting back to you when you email her usually. it is a totally different time zone there so maybe that's the reason she hasn't gotten back yet. it's 7:55 am in hong kong so maybe she is still sleeping. :yes:
    i have bought 3 bags from her, one being my 1st Bbag:love: . she is super fast to ship too!

8. it looks kinda dirty tho... can you clean this?

9. look at the other one she has, i bought one just like it from her!! :love:

10. did it smell like mothballs at all? you should definitely ask about that since I got an LV cosmetic case that smelled like mothballs and I had to send it back. It wasn't mentioned in the auction either.

11. WONDERFUL seller! Very sweet and usually answers questions quickly. I highly recommend her to anyone!

12. all 3 bags i have bought from her have never smelled like mothballs. but i know of another MPRS that i have bought from and they have smelled like that :Push: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice