Sky Blue Hobo.. Low Bin! $499

I was just looking at this one! Needs a loving home to do some refurbishment though...but great price (especially if you like your B-bags with a "lived in" look).

she is really great about getting back to you when you email her usually. it is a totally different time zone there so maybe that's the reason she hasn't gotten back yet. it's 7:55 am in hong kong so maybe she is still sleeping. :yes:
i have bought 3 bags from her, one being my 1st Bbag:love: . she is super fast to ship too!

did it smell like mothballs at all? you should definitely ask about that since I got an LV cosmetic case that smelled like mothballs and I had to send it back. It wasn't mentioned in the auction either.

mas2388 said:
did it smell like mothballs at all? you should definitely ask about that since I got an LV cosmetic case that smelled like mothballs and I had to send it back. It wasn't mentioned in the auction either.

all 3 bags i have bought from her have never smelled like mothballs. but i know of another MPRS that i have bought from and they have smelled like that :Push: .