sky blue and more

thank you all for your nice thoughts! please not the sky blue posted is the city and the ice blue posted in this thread later on is the weekender size. so you can see blue color differences and size differences...

After seeing your picture with your Sky Blue, now i am loving mine more. I guess it helps when you see some one else carrying it and it gives you more ideas. Thanks and now i love mine too.

lana,thanks for the nice words, i havent looked at this thread in a while... thanks, hellosun and christie, alas, the ice blue weekender has to go to a new home bc there was a restaurant mishap with ice blue...you can find story on an old thread about ice blue restaurant disaster..... however, firstclass, you will be happy to know i purchased a roug vif weekender as a replacement for ice blue weekender. pix of rouge vif WE and chritistian louboutin red soled heels will be taken this weekend....:heart: i hate to let ice blue go to restaurant manager, but i do have a new bag now.........keep your eyes open for a like new ice blue weekender... i am nostalgic!!!:crybaby:

chaussurewhore said:
... however, firstclass, you will be happy to know i purchased a roug vif weekender as a replacement for ice blue weekender. pix of rouge vif WE and chritistian louboutin red soled heels will be taken this weekend....:heart: i hate to let ice blue go to restaurant manager, but i do have a new bag now.........keep your eyes open for a like new ice blue weekender... i am nostalgic!!!:crybaby:

WOW chauss.... - yes, I'm really very happy you found such a nice replacement for the ice blue: the rouge vif WE .... yeeaahhhhhhhh :yahoo: CONGRATS :flowers: ! Can't wait to see pics with the rouge vif wearing on you ;) . . . and, of course, I'll keep open my eyes to find another nice ice blue WE ;) :tender:

thank you first, i hand picked my bag from bal ny. i did NOT choose the one they had picked out for me. basically, my bf blindfolded me and i picked the smooshiest leather that i thought was my 04 weekender i had with me. it turned out to be the rouge vif! so i did really well.:heart: i will take photos this weekend with my CL shoes. ny trip was definitely an expensive one! i have black mohair CL platforms and black patent leather CL platforms both with red soles to match new red bag! i have to deliver ice blue weekender to restaurant next week.:crybaby:

chaussurewhore said:
thank you first, i hand picked my bag from bal ny. i did NOT choose the one they had picked out for me. basically, my bf blindfolded me and i picked the smooshiest leather that i thought was my 04 weekender i had with me. it turned out to be the rouge vif! so i did really well.:heart: i will take photos this weekend with my CL shoes. ny trip was definitely an expensive one! i have black mohair CL platforms and black patent leather CL platforms both with red soles to match new red bag! i have to deliver ice blue weekender to restaurant next week.:crybaby:

Poor girl ... it break my heart about the ice blue :crybaby: - I totally understand your feelings :sad: . But ..... congratulations to your beautiful, fantastic buys on your ny trip ;) :love:

firstclass1 said:

wow, thanks so much for bringing those auctions to my notice.I don't usually check ebay too often, so I didn't know that there were two listings for ice blue!!!:yahoo: I'm all excited now!!! I love the twiggy but the handles really bother me...they look pretty dirty.Do you think any leather cleaner will take those out ? Or does it look like dirt that is there to stay for a long time ?:sad:

hellosunshine said:
I love the twiggy but the handles really bother me...they look pretty dirty.Do you think any leather cleaner will take those out ? Or does it look like dirt that is there to stay for a long time ?:sad:

Ohh I'm not the expert for cleaning handles aso., sorry . . . but maybe chauss... could help :shrugs: ?! There's also another 'ice blue' Day/Hobo on ebay right now - this one looks very clean I think:
eBay: ICE BLUE BALENCIAGA BAG SOLD OUT COLOR!!RT$1,078.00! (Artikel 260019245666 endet 13.08.06 23:32:04 MESZ)

hermes, emila and glimmer, thank you.!!! and hermes, i am CHAUSSUREwhore, i am posting pix of my red weekender AND chritian louboutin platforms soon.
stay tuned....
sun, call barbara at lovinmybags. check out her website. my bubblegum pink work handles look brand new!!!!