Skunk smell from my nano?

ashlie

Apr 13, 2015
Hello ladies. I know Hermès has this issue years back, but does anyone's Céline smell a little skunky? My nano that I just recently got smells like skunk. It's not BAD by any means but definitely noticeable. The outside does not smell. It's specifically the suede/interior.

Went to Céline today, me and the SA were small ing all the nanos. Some smelled like clayish, but not "skunk". They are going to contact head of quality control. Will update to see what else they say.

Went to Céline today, me and the SA were small ing all the nanos. Some smelled like clayish, but not "skunk". They are going to contact head of quality control. Will update to see what else they say.
Oh.... how long have you bought this bag? I was hoping for u that they will just change a new piece for you! Maybe you can request? To me this is a quality issue with the leather! Good luck! Keep us posted![emoji256]

Oh.... how long have you bought this bag? I was hoping for u that they will just change a new piece for you! Maybe you can request? To me this is a quality issue with the leather! Good luck! Keep us posted![emoji256]

It's only two months old. I kept in in my closet until Christmas actually so I've only used it twice haha. The smell is quite light so I'm hoping it resides but...not sure. The manager was confused about how I got possession of my bag? Until I told her I bought it in Italy, then it made sense.(The specific color was never released in the states?) She said she would contact the quality control/whoever handles that and then she will contact the person for Europe to see if this is a known issue with the color or what not.