Skull Charm??

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I went to the Coach store in the Short Hills Mall this am and they are sold out of the skull charm. I called the Coach headquarters and she said they are completely sold out everwhere and at this time they are not expecting any more shipments :crybaby:

I really want one! Any ideas where I can find one??? There is one on ebay but there's still 3 days left on the auction and I imagine it's going to go way up or there is a sniper bid on it.

Any advice?

Thanks!

PS- I am so bummed about this that I don't know if I will use my coupon next week. :sad:

Wow!
That was fast!
It was just on the website!
Keep watching Ebay and maybe a TPF member will have some news or see one at one of their local boutiques!

I know! I just saw it online a day or two ago. I went to the Coach store this am (Short Hills Mall) and she said they were completely sold out! She called a few stores and no one had them. So I came home and called their headquarters and they are gone, gone, gone!

I am so sad :crybaby:

If anyone knows where to get one, PLEASE let me know. Thank you!!!

I have to say though, this may seem dramatic but d#mn, I don't feel like buying anything now!

Check Craigslist too. That is where I eventually found mine. Coach has been sold out for quite a while. They were put back on the website last week temporarily and it sounds like they all sold out again pretty quickly. Everyone wants one of these little boogers.