Skull Charm??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the Coach store in the Short Hills Mall this am and they are sold out of the skull charm. I called the Coach headquarters and she said they are completely sold out everwhere and at this time they are not expecting any more shipments :crybaby:

I really want one! Any ideas where I can find one??? There is one on ebay but there's still 3 days left on the auction and I imagine it's going to go way up or there is a sniper bid on it.

Any advice?

Thanks!

PS- I am so bummed about this that I don't know if I will use my coupon next week. :sad:

2. Wow!
    That was fast!
    It was just on the website!
    Keep watching Ebay and maybe a TPF member will have some news or see one at one of their local boutiques!

3. I know! I just saw it online a day or two ago. I went to the Coach store this am (Short Hills Mall) and she said they were completely sold out! She called a few stores and no one had them. So I came home and called their headquarters and they are gone, gone, gone!

I am so sad :crybaby:

If anyone knows where to get one, PLEASE let me know. Thank you!!!

I have to say though, this may seem dramatic but d#mn, I don't feel like buying anything now!

4. yea just keep an eye out and have tPFer's keep na eye out too!! i'm glad i got mine at the last RAOK..its one of my fave Coach items!!!

5. i will look for you the website doesnt have it anymore

6. Same thing happend to me, I saw the Skull charm on the website on Friday I believe, called Coach on Sunday to order my new Carly Patchwork Hobo and they were Sold Out! :crybaby:

7. Bumping......

Thanks!!!

8. I would also call CS and ask them to track which store has it.
    They can do that. It works.

9. I did ask them to track the stores and she told me they were sold out in every single store :sad:

Thanks though!

10. yeah I waited too long and missed out too :sad:

11. aw, bummer. I had plans on getting that.
    I would hit ebay up now before everybody finds out that they are sold out.

12. wow. that sux. i'll keep my eyes peeled regardless. i hope you get it

13. I am going tomorrow to the boutique. If they have one I will pick it up for you!!!

14. Wow it was just back on the website.

15. Check Craigslist too. That is where I eventually found mine. Coach has been sold out for quite a while. They were put back on the website last week temporarily and it sounds like they all sold out again pretty quickly. Everyone wants one of these little boogers.