Skittles anyone? (of the bag variety)

1. All of you girls have been posting your lovely collection of b-bags and the colors... the COLORS! Love it. I love seeing them all at once. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to show them. I am drooling (metaphorically of course).

Here's my little contribution to b-bag mania, enjoy.

P.S. Take some and pass it around, LOL!

b-bagskittles.jpg

2. I love Skittles!! Yum yum...

3. Lol!

4. That is so very cute and creative!

5. mmmm i like the red ones :smile:

6. cute! I couldn't tell they were balenciagas in the thumbnail! I wish I could own that rainbow :smile:

7. That was SOOO cool Murasaki! It took me a minute, but now I am drooling!

8. Murasaki - Very cute!!! But someone I know is hogging all the purple skittles! ;) :love: ;) :love:

9. that's very cool!!!!!

10. Oh that is great! Can I have the poster size for my room?

11. :shame: :shame: :shame:

Incidentally, I emptied the actual bag of skittles and I started eating all the grape ones first. :shame: :shame:

12. Oh my... ha ha... I didn't realize they are all colorful B-bags until I click on the thumbnail! I actually thought it was a normal Skittles candy bag. Now this thread makes sense! :lol:

Murasaki, you're creative! I love it!

13. thats freaking cute as all hell.

14. that's so creative of you murasaki!!! very nice:nuts:

15. That's AWESOME! I didn't get it at first either. I almost didn't blow it up cause I thought you just copied a regular bag of skittles!

Very creative of you murasaki!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice