Skipping and Hopping down the street to Hermes Paris!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
BONJOUR girls!!!!!!!!! I'll be celebrating my Birthday in Paris

Woo!!!! I'm literally 8 blocks from the mother ship! I'm going to hop and skip my way there now. Meeting up with Icechick for some lunch then we're going to head over to Hermes 24 Fougbourg!

Oh my what a beautiful city Paris is. And the people couldn't be sweeter here.

I never expected Paris to be this way. I love this place so much that I'm already planning my next trip here!

Last night we did Bateaux Parisiens where we had dinner along the River Saine at night. It was the most romantic thing I have ever done in my life! The best part was when the crew came out with the most beautiful birthday cake for me and sang happy birthday to me in french. I was in tears.

Then we went and did the craziest thing that only 2 drunk americans can do! We went to the Eiffel Tower and laid on the ground looking up into the Towers womb. I must admit, I have never done something like this before but who cares. We had so much fun!

After we were very very lucky to get a cab quick (transit system is on strike) we took the cab straight to Hermes and just stared at the window.

I can admit I was very drunk last night, but it was so fun.

We ended the night in a club next to out hotel (Caberet) it was something else I tell ya! I don't remember much by this time. All I know is that it was almost daylight when we got back into the hotel!

Now, we're dressed and are ready to do it all over again!

Ahh...... I love Paris!

We are going to skip and hop our way over to Hermes to meet icechick now!

Sounds like a LOT of fun, just as it should be:yahoo:And it was only your first day :nuts:
I can't wait to hear about ALL the visits to the mothership! Hope you'll find amazing treasures!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! Paris is a beautiful city! I was there this summer and also took a boat ride along la Seine, it was beautiful :girlsigh: Hope you enjoy your big day at the mothership!! (Although I'm sure you will:graucho:) Be sure to pick up a nice birthday present!