Skins on BBC America

wow, I heard about skins because of perezhilton, and then I googled it and watched some episodes, wow its different the ones I watched were the second or third season, they had that stalker girl in them. How awesome you work for BBC America, off topic was it hard to get hired by them?

Yeah, we're airing the first season over here right now, but seasons one and two will be shown together as one big season...

and in response to your question, getting a job with BBC-A went smoothly :smile:

Btw, I love Cassie's oversized t-shirt that just says DUBSTEP really big on it, haha... that's awesome :smile:

So Sid's episode is airing this weekend! He's a popular character in the UK, I wonder how the US will take to him...

2754392149_172a41a935_o.jpg

He's my fave character!! I absolutely LOVED him in season 2 :drool: :heart:

I am by no means a teenager but I love British shows. I have been watching this from the beginning, so will see if I continue. Right now, I enjoy it.

It is good to see the actor from "About a Boy" with Hugh Grant grown up.

Last night's episode was hilarious!!Tony is such a narcissus...hope Michelle is finally getting a clue.Maxxie is so adorable...I felt so bad for him.

yep, watched all the episodes in series 1 & 2 , prefered series 1 though, i'm not sure if i'll go on to watch series 3 as i heard most of the original cast were going.
sid's my fave, he's so cute , i want to pinch his cheeks !

I am still watching this show...which is amazing because I normally don't watch teenager shows. I think the season finale is this Sunday....can't wait!!