Skinny skinny watches - yay or nay / trend?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Just got a bloomies card in mail with a very skinny 2 tone watch on cover. I believe it is the shinola birdy. What are your thoughts on this unique look? The face isn't small - I think a 34mm. I recently noticed other designers ( Kate spade) having similar lines too.

I like the slim strap, it looks elegant. I was fortunate enough to be gifted a bulgari watch, similar to the ones in these pictures, which is my weekend watch and I love it. My work watch is a big juicy couture watch with a big face. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454143923.110869.jpg

I tried to order the 2 tone shinola that the photo is posted. It is crazy that bloomies sent out this mailer with the watch featured and they do not have the item. Not even in their computer. They only have all stainless or all gold and not white faces. So they have my info and will call me if it ever comes in.

I tried to order the 2 tone shinola that the photo is posted. It is crazy that bloomies sent out this mailer with the watch featured and they do not have the item. Not even in their computer. They only have all stainless or all gold and not white faces. So they have my info and will call me if it ever comes in.

Have you checked Nordies online? I believe they carry Shinola. Or right from the Shinola website? I see the TT on the Shinola site...

I was in nordies today and they only had the silver. I did see two-tone on shinola site. But I prefer purchasing from bloomies cause I have loyalist rewards and they are also discounting 15% I think. Maybe I'll just settle for all silver. It is about $50 less which is nice!