Skinny jeans... What are your faves??

What brands would you say are your favorite skinnies? I am looking for a nice sexy, super slim fit pair for summer(preferably distressed).

I had a pair of Joe's Chelsea skinnies in my shopping cart at Nordstrom, then I went to buy them this morning and they were already sold out :tdown:

I am having trouble finding another pair similar that I like...

I like 7's, but they seem to squeeze out my 'muffin top' and I can't stand that!

What do you guys recommend???

How tall are you? I have a hard time finding skinny jeans that aren't too long because I only need an inseam of 28" or 29" so I tend to go for capris and wear them as skinny jeans. I like COH jean leggings, JBrand, and Paige skyline peg legs.

AG makes some great distressed skinnies in their newish AG-ed line. I'm thinking you may like the 18 Years wash or something like that. I really like the Stilt cut, but sounds like they may be too short for you. Try the Premiere cut.

COH avedon slick skinnies x1938293823! :love: They are incredible! :nuts: I highly, highly recommend them. I really like J Brand too (have a bunch) for skinny jeans (not necessarily jeggings), and also have a few pairs AGs.

I don't wear them, but Current/Elliott has a lot of slim-fit skinny (destroyed) jeans. I'm also personally not into Evisu at all, but I saw someone wearing a pair of very slim-fit destroyed skinny jeans. Even though I'm not into Evisu, I have to say they were really nice (they came in white).

Current/elliott makes my favourite distressed skinnies, although I'm not sure if you're looking for jeggings or skinny jeans. Siwy and ksubi also make nice skinny jeans.