Skinny jeans: still wearing them?

HAHA doesn't it just feel .... wrong(?) when you wear flared jeans now?? I feel totally weird and for some reason i feel like... a cow :P

tarabag i totally agree with you!!! i only wear my flares on days i that i want to be more comfy than anything..like sitting in the school library to study or taking the planes!!:P

I third the feeling of being wrong wearing flares now. Hahah, I've not touched my flares in the past two months since I got my first pair of skinnies. D: Truthfully I don't really know if I look good in them but I love them and I always wear boots with them so I don't think it's too outlandish on my petite body

I swear by them. I refuse to wear any other style of jeans ever since I have been introduced to skinny jeans. Im short, they make me look "lengthen'd" lol.

Girls around my way still wear them. I think its a stable trend.

I still wear mine - mainly with boots over the top and if I want to wear baggier tops/sweaters, which for a shorty like me doesn't look great with wider legs

any suggestions for a brand to try? I've tried on skinny jeans and several skinny pants and they all just accentuated the most awful part of my body: my thighs.

I have issues with my thighs too and I find J Brand to be the most flattering. They are super comfy & stretchy plus the darker wash makes my legs looks alot slimmer.

any suggestions for a brand to try? I've tried on skinny jeans and several skinny pants and they all just accentuated the most awful part of my body: my thighs.

Love my skinny jeans!!! Favorites are Earnest Sewns Harlans, Habitual Skinny Glory in Tatters(runs big),Seven for All Mankind Roxannes and Straights, Rock and Republic Costellos and True Religion Stellas:smile::smile: