Skinny Jeans for Curvy Girls

SassyMissy

Mar 18, 2008
I'm a *tad* frustrated. All the cute skinny jeans are for sizes 24-32. Now there is some debate about if curvy girls should even wear skinnies. Personally, at my US 14/16 size, I look awesome in skinnies. (not to blow my own horn or anything:smile: )Thankfully I have an hourglass figure, think Beyonce, hehe. Any who... I'm on the hunt for some cute ones for curvy-er girls. I did a search and didnt have much luck. I'm clueless as were to start, so I know the the ladies of tPf will know where to look!!!! TIA!!! ;)

Sassy, I am the same size as you and had a really hard time finding skinny jeans. I randomly tried on a pair of z cavaricci in a 14 at Macy's and the fit was perfect. I laughed b/c it was brand I hadn't heard of in years but I am really happy with them.

I don't understand the word curvy- it means so many things.

I consider myself curvy at 5ft7 1/2 and 125lbs... I have C cup boobs,some hips and booty. I have terrible time finding clothes... Bc I have a small waist/mid section so I NEED a smaller size, but XS shirts are NOT made for ppl with boobs! Also... size 26 jeans (my usual) aren't made for people with a bum. Argh!

I've really liked Hudson's jeans (skinnies) they aren't too stretchy/too fitted. I think skinnys look best paired with boots... period.

To my knowledge Hudson's are made until a size 34. I'm a very popular size, sz 26... But need to go down a sinze in Hudsons bc they are made bigger. And I always come across larger sizes.

Tripp is good for really stretchy/comfortable skinnies. Or try J Brand's 4-way stretch jeans, or Naked and Famous (they're japanese raw denim, so they mold to your body shape with wear) or William Rast (vanity sizes) or Current/Elliott (the Leggings style cause they're super stretchy and lightweight). Hope that helps :smile: