Skinny jeans anybody?

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
For a long time I couldn't quite decide if I loved them or hated them. Then I got a pair of boots that I love and I need to get a pair of skinny jeans to go with the long boots.

So ... which brand(s) of skinny jeans are the sexiest (but comfortable too)? Show us pictures of you rocking your skinny jeans!

Thanks!

p.s. please point me to the thread if one already exists. I did a search on 'skinny' and the list was just too long ...

I'm the cheap one here with my original Levi's! I have the outlaw skinny in Steel:

l_BS116621046_6dbf5.jpg

and the skinny 503 in a couple of shades:

l_BS115035551_6d46f.jpg

I never spend much on trendy clothing items, so Levi's is perfect for me. Also, they last for ages...much longer than any pair of Gap jeans that I have ever owned.

I love skinny jeans tucked on my boots..I am not best candidate for skinny jeans, but who cares..I ware them.
here some pics of my Union jeans
faces299444.jpg

faces292.jpg

with pumps
00001098.jpg

and these are my True Religion Bill, they are more straight leg.
519867.jpg

I love my seven for all mankind in Dakota wash. I liked them better than the other seven skinny. It is the Roxanne cut and you can find them on eluxury. I got mine at Hudson Belk in Raleigh. Good luck! Sorry no pictures, but picture the most incredible body in jeans and thats them.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: