Skinny jeans anybody?

TravelBug

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
For a long time I couldn't quite decide if I loved them or hated them. Then I got a pair of boots that I love and I need to get a pair of skinny jeans to go with the long boots.

So ... which brand(s) of skinny jeans are the sexiest (but comfortable too)? Show us pictures of you rocking your skinny jeans!

Thanks!

p.s. please point me to the thread if one already exists. I did a search on 'skinny' and the list was just too long ...

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
i don't have pics of me wearing them but i recently bought a pair of paige skinny's and sfam skinny's that i love!!!

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
So Cal
I love my Paige Pacific Heights skinny jeans and my True Religion skinny jeans

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
I have a pair from the Gap that I love. However I am retaining more water than the Hoover Dam right now so you'll have to wait for pics....

Feb 2, 2006
Citizens of Humanity! I ordered my first skinny pair a few weeks ago and now have 2 more coming! They're tight and stylish without being uncomfortable!

The Snorks

Thrift Store Chic
Aug 10, 2006
I'm the cheap one here with my original Levi's! I have the outlaw skinny in Steel:

and the skinny 503 in a couple of shades:

I never spend much on trendy clothing items, so Levi's is perfect for me. Also, they last for ages...much longer than any pair of Gap jeans that I have ever owned.

kate79

Jul 27, 2006
Philadelphia
Earnest Sewn Harlans! :yes:

They are REALLY skinny though - like one step away from leggings - can't wear them if I'm having a fat day:P but I love them anyway.

lulup

Sep 9, 2006
J Brand 10"....I absolutely love them. They also come in 12" and 14" if you don't like them too tight at the ankles.

Bags4me

MySmallWardrobe.com
Jun 21, 2006
I love skinny jeans tucked on my boots..I am not best candidate for skinny jeans, but who cares..I ware them.
here some pics of my Union jeans

with pumps

and these are my True Religion Bill, they are more straight leg.

I love my seven for all mankind in Dakota wash. I liked them better than the other seven skinny. It is the Roxanne cut and you can find them on eluxury. I got mine at Hudson Belk in Raleigh. Good luck! Sorry no pictures, but picture the most incredible body in jeans and thats them.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: