Skinny Jean Question

wordpast

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I'm normally a 26 I want to by a pair of skinnies on line (Siwy Jeans, anyone familiar with this brand??) but they are final sale and I have no idea whether to get the 26 or 27?? I have no butt :sad:, hips, or waist, it's my thighs I'm worried about fitting. Do you guys normally go a size up for skinny jeans?

I would say that if possible, you should just order 2 sizes and see how they fit and return the one that doesn't. I think if you order from some websites (like revolveclothing.com I think), they do free returns.

As for sizing in general, it really varies from brand to brand. Do you have any other brands of skinny jeans? I would just order in the size you wear in that, and maybe a size down also.

They have 2% Lycra.

filtered vanilla I always order two sizes (mostly for dresses) when I shop online. I'm ordering these jeans from shopbop, it's a final sale and it says they are none returnable. I have one pair of true religion skinnies my size 26. I tried on a pair of seven skinnies size 26, they were too tight. That's why I'm so confused!

Maye I'll just get the 27?

I wear a 27 in TR skinnies (Julie & Stella) and in 7FAM (Roxanne). I ordered size 27 Siwi skinny jeans from Shopbop and couldn't get them past my thighs. Hope that helps.
Personally, I never order final sale (not returnable items) ever...unless I already owned te identical item.

I wear a 27 in TR skinnies (Julie & Stella) and in 7FAM (Roxanne). I ordered size 27 Siwi skinny jeans from Shopbop and couldn't get them past my thighs. Hope that helps.
Personally, I never order final sale (not returnable items) ever...unless I already owned te identical item.

Thanks, that really helps!!! Im gonna go for the 27. And I normally wouldn't buy non returnables either(unless I was for sure) but I really need this particular color.!

Thanks everyone for the help.

I'm normally a 26 I want to by a pair of skinnies on line (Siwy Jeans, anyone familiar with this brand??) but they are final sale and I have no idea whether to get the 26 or 27?? I have no butt :sad:, hips, or waist, it's my thighs I'm worried about fitting. Do you guys normally go a size up for skinny jeans?

i had the exact same problem I bought a pair of 26 and there fine but it was too long for me so i got them hem'ed

oops never mind i didnt know you were talking about a specific brand...... and i cant delete my message soo just ignore this i guess lol :shame: