Skin Problem

maxon89

Sep 20, 2007
Hi
My skin is dry can I use cleanser on it and of which company so that skin glows
If any one can suggest me a best cleanser and toner I will be very thankful.
Thanks in advance.

Sonic Peaches

Never Duplicated
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Somewhere Festive
Cetaphil is gentle, and it is inexpensive. Neutrogena also makes great gentle, inexpensive toners. A lot of people out there think expensive = better for skincare, but when it comes to cleansers and toners sometimes simple is better. I would follow your skincare regime with a good moisturizer with SPF. Eucerin makes a wonderful one for sensitive skin, SPF 30, and it is lightweight (and inexpensive too!).

meightry

Sep 18, 2007
I have extremely dry skin. I always use cetaphil for cleanser, but I have never been able to use a toner without having it severely dry out my skin. I do swear by Creme de La Mer as a moisturizer. It makes my skin really soft and it glows.

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
I agree that Cetaphil cleanser is the best option for you. It's not harsh and will moisturize your skin as it cleanses. It's very inexpensive. For a toner make sure you don't use anything containing alcohol, as that will dry your skin even more. Make sure to moisturize every night, including your neck. I recommend La Mer.

melopuff

PURSEBABY
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Auckland, New Zealand
I agree with the Cetaphil - it is really fantastic. Other products i would reccomend are Seba Med washes or Mustela washes, they are really gentle but effective :biggrin: