Skin Lightening Products

For lightening freckles, try IPL (intense pulsed light). It's also known as photofacial. I did this to get rid of freckles on my face and it's the best thing I ever did!

It's similar to a laser but uses light. After about 1 week, my freckles literally started falling off my face, and that was after just one treatment. I have another one scheduled for the end of the month and then another one at a later date.

I can't wait!

For lightening freckles, try IPL (intense pulsed light). It's also known as photofacial. I did this to get rid of freckles on my face and it's the best thing I ever did!

It's similar to a laser but uses light. After about 1 week, my freckles literally started falling off my face, and that was after just one treatment. I have another one scheduled for the end of the month and then another one at a later date.

I can't wait!

wow, i will definitely look into it. i only have a few & it sounds silly to a lot of my friends, but it really bothers me. did the laser hurt? lol

thanks mpark46 :tup:

wow, i will definitely look into it. i only have a few & it sounds silly to a lot of my friends, but it really bothers me. did the laser hurt? lol

thanks mpark46 :tup:

I only have a few too (about 20 -- I'm asian).

The IPL feels like a thin rubber band being snapped on your face. It hurts a tiny bit, not as much as waxing (at least not for me).

For lighting freckles, try Dr.Brandt laser lighting serum. It's hydroquinone-free and you will see a difference in 15 days. I know you want instant gratification, but you are not gonna see results with nothing you use, if you do not use it everyday.

P.S with lighting regimens, it is prevalent that you use a spf 30 or greater. If you don't, you defeat the purpose and see no results.

There is a line of skin whitening products made by EUOKO .

Euoko does not test on animals,and all ingredients are food grade.
Their lines also contains no parabens.

They are sold in Bergdorf Goodmans or can be ordered online at Euoko.com.

I just purchased the Y series and I requested a sample of the W (whitening) series.
I am very impressed with the quality of their ingredients. They use something more effective than hydroquinone.

Reactions: fleurmacaron
There is also a product that I picked up from Sephora called "Lumedia". It is hydroquinone free. I have been using it about 3 weeks and see some difference. My dermatologist also recommended the pulse laser treatments.....sounds a little painful though.

Anne

What do people think about Cliniques Derma White collection?
It's been around for quite a while, but I don't recall them ever explaining what it actually is. Perhaps this is because Derma White products are found elsewhere & not only a Clinique 'thing'. I would really like to know what it's all about & if people with scarring can benefit from these products.
Whether this Derma White can be used for people with a light complection & not only dark...

A local(HK) beauty magazine called "Jessica Code" has voted this Clinique
Derma White collection the best whitening product of the year. HK is the place where every cosmetics house , big or small, is hauling out a whitening collection in February. I'm also very tempted to buy this collection but I need more information first.

There's tons of these Derma White products from Cliniques range, I wouldn't know what to try! & worse, if it turned out to be as useless as Cliniques Even Better gel, then I don't want to have bought all these creams & have wasted alot of money.

So reviews on this Derma White range would be very helpful... :heart:

I have a really bad sun spot on my face that I am dying to get rid of. Do you guys think it's even worth trying out products to lighten it, or just go for the laser. I don't really want to spend hundreds of dollars to remove it, but realistically I know I could spend a lot trying out creams and treatments that won't really do anything. For those that had the laser, how much did you spend? Has anyone had great results on sun spots from skincare products? Thanks!!

bumping this thread, has anyone used clinique's intense brightening mask? i have had it for two years but have only used it twice- the box says that it should be tossed after 24 months (i'm assuming due to bacterial growth that occurs due to frequent use as the gel comes in a jar) is it still okay to use?

and for those of you that have this product, what color is the gel in the jar/small tub? I might be wrong, but I thought the gel was clear and when i opened it yesterday, it was yellow. hmm..