Skin firming - lower face - jowls!

punkin pie

O.G.
Feb 9, 2008
Hello ladies,

I am currently using Jan Marini skin care and it has done wonders for my skin and fine wrinkling! However, I am still bothered by slight jowling at my lower face. I am 48 so it's to be expected, but I don't want it! lol!

My question is - have any of you used a product that has really tightened and firmed the skin in this area? If you believe QVC or HSN the miracle products are advertised every night lol. I have also been told the ONLY way to address this problem area is surgery but Im not ready to go down that road yet.

So please let me know your experiences with firming cream and if it really worked! Thanks!

Vegas Long Legs

Traveler
Nov 13, 2006
I have also been told the ONLY way to address this problem area is surgery but Im not ready to go down that road yet.
As a 50+ female, I don't think they lied to you. Do you want to post a pic of just the area you are talking about, without showing your whole face?

Small wrinkles are one thing, they plump up easy with creams etc.

Sagging & drooping are another whole other issue. Isn't it fun getting older!

punkin pie

O.G.
Feb 9, 2008
Ha ha!! Yes but I am fighting it all the way! :smile:

I may look into fillers for the jawline as well. I've seen some amazing pictures of jawlines that were smoothed with fillers, but I have read that most of the time a dental block (numbing) is required inside the mouth. Um...yea...I hate the thought of this part, but I suppose it's certainly better than surgery!