Skii

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone use SKII products? Which ones and how do you like them?

2. No. But I heard their Vitamin C serum is awesome.

3. Hi Sparkle,

Yes, I use them and I :love::love::love: them! I've been using them for about 3 years now, and from time to time, I'll switch -- because we all get fickle, right? And, I always go back. I use their foaming cleanser, the Essence (always), and then depending on the time of the year (summer vs. winter), I use the UV cream or the UV lotion, and the Refining Treatment and the Advanced Cream (in red jar). And, now I just starting using their wrinkle essence around my eyes. The SAs will usually load you up on samples.

4. Are you oily? breakout prone?

5. I was very very oily -- mianly in the T-zone when I was younger (teens and 20s), but as I've aged (I'm 38), it's decreased. But, I'm still definitely shiny within a couple of hours after I wash my face.

6. I use SKII as well, since february last year.. Eversince i used SKII, i just cant seem to find other products that works well on me.. only SKII. I love it! Like shopper_girl8, i have verry oily skin, after using the essence, facial clear solution and repair c.. my skin is much much better!

7. i use skii too....i use their essence, toner, facial clear lotion, masks, foundation, cleansing oil, and dewrinkle essence (well that's my mother's :P) and i absolutely love it....i haven't found anything that's as great on my skin (although i do mix in other products for part of my skin regimin)......i love the lotion for my oily/dry skin, and the essence is supposed to be great for preventing wrinkles :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice