Ski Jackets???

dancer31rmb

Jun 22, 2006
I am looking for a cute yet very warm ski jacket. I have never been skiing before, and I have a tendency to get cold very easily, so I figure having a warm and cute jacket to ski in will at least help to make my first trip that much better. Any ideas???

I recommend you visit a ski shop and look around. Prices for good ski jackets can be high, but they are definitely worth it. Here in NY we have Princeton ski shops and Pedigree ski shops. I have several ski jackets made by Spider. I also have a couple of ski jackets made by Bogner. You should check them out.

i always get peak performance or zytt. peak performance is more readily available of the two, i'm not sure if you can get zytt outside sweden, although they do have a website, www.zytt.se . it takes the cold properly, as does peak, i've been out in both in -30ºC and been fine. i had killy once and i didn't like it that much, i got wet which is a bit weird considering i fall maybe once or twice a week at most.

Thanks for all the help ladies. I think that I will probably end up getting a Sypder ski jacket, they seem to be really good quality and have a really nice style. Thanks again!!!! ;)

My brother has a Spyder and it looks nice. If your main objective is to keep warm I'd look into getting a Canada Goose jacket, though. You should probably go try some jackets on and see what looks good on you.

I love Spyder jackets, they have a really nice cut and the styles with the fur hoods are so cute.
They are so well made as well and most styles are warm without being bulky.

got the following email from dailycandy.com - 25% discount off cold weather wear.

Warm up with 66 North’s collection of down vests and thermal fleeces — at 25% off.

Over the hills of snow, you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, and Jack Frost is nipping at your nose. Ooh, baby, it’s cold outside. Won’t you look good in a winter white goose down parka, convertible pants, and matching mittens? And won’t you enjoy a 25% sitewide discount on 66 North?
Enter code 66NCandy25 at checkout. And let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.