Skepticism

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh darling, the donald..handsome?

I picture you with someone more like... Anderson Cooper. ;)

2. That's my man! :love: Too bad he's gay. Sooo cute, though! :nuts:

3. SHHHHHHH.

I refuse to believe he's gay, ok? :-P

He's too beautiful of man.

PS. I love how I view his sexuality as my ONE obstacle in getting with him. lol. It's like, if he were straigh I'd toooottally have a chance!

4. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... echo that into eternity.

Is he really gay?

5. Poor guy has been outed on the PF~! Now that is newsworthy!
    (He is so cute)

6. :lol: My grandmother and I refuse to believe it, too. She doesn't know English, but watches AC 360 just to see him :lol: A friend of mine whose friend interned at CNN confirmed the rumor. Besides, what straight guy dresses that sharp?! :P *swoon* :love:

7. Did you by any chance see him on Oprah! He is so sweet on top of being so handsome!

8. Ot?

9. I think it is amazing that so many of you can spot fake LV's - too bad they did not offer a class in LV spotting at college. :P

Seriously, I look and I may wonder - but, I can't spot a fake LV, Gucci, Prada, or Chanel if my life depended on it - well, maybe then I would just based on odds of the guesstimate.

anywho - I don't really care - the gals who stick around I consider the real deal (if I am wrong so be it) - the ones who leave quickly I don't even remember their names or their bags. :amuse:

10. off topic. :biggrin:

11. :shame: I should have figured that one out. Thanks loganz!:lol::lol::lol:

12. Oh, well. I am no princess, I go to work for a living and I am proud of it.
    I love being an Italian American, but my "just off the boat" grandparents are in no way related to the house of Fendi. If they had been, they would have never moved to PA. I love it here anyway, despite all our problems.
    I like to think everyone is truthful, but if they are not, well that's their problem!
    I just enjoy talking with everyone here.
    PS. If someone steals my purse pictures, whatever, just don't steal the real ones!

13. His eyes are piercing!

Pete Wentz is my background.:love: Ihavesuchacrushonhim.

and yeah, think for the most part everyone is truthful, and so accepting and considerate. I :heart: you purse loving ladies!