SK-II, Does it work?

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Hi Ladies, I need some feedback on this product before go ahead an spend a fortune on a product that might not work for me. Here is my story: :crybaby:I always had healhty looking skin and I look 3 or four years younger than my true age. I'm 32 yrs old. Never used sophistcated or expensive creams, cleaning my face using a delicate bar soap was enough for me. About 2 yrs ago a decided to go back to school (increased stress, etc.) and I noticed my skin started deteriorating. I NEVER had acne before and now I can't get rid of these pimples, they are only a few that appear and dissapear always in the same spot. My skin looks dry and dead with some redness and it's very sensitive to almost any product I try. I tried different products but nothing it seems to work. Even tried Proactive<--- ruined my face. I'm actually using Pevonia Botanica (I can't see the benefit but it does not irritate my skin as Lancome, Chanel, others).
I heard about this product in class (when analyzed Procter and Gamble Company) I heard incredible stories about it. Does it work? Which one of their products should I buy? .- they seem to offer a lot of different products but I'm particulary interested in the one they called "miracle water".
TIA!:sad:

the "miracle water" would be the essence, but they have pitera, their "miracle" ingredient in all their products

i would definitely suggest that your first product be the facial clear solution-it's specifically meant for people who have acne/are prone to break out, and i think it's wonderful. it's a gel-type moisturizer that's very very light and almost watery, absorbs instantly, but leaves your skin feeling moisturized. i have allergic reactions to a lot of products and this has caused me zero irritation.

i also love their cleansing oil-i thought i would never use an oil because i have very oily skin that breaks out like crazy during exams, but it actually seems to stop the break outs and does an amazing job cleansing my skin

i would check out makeupalley.com (id you haven't already) for reviews of all the products-some reviews are very specific and although products work differently for different people, the information you find will be very useful in helpign you make a decision

Works great. Getting the correct color sight unseen is the trick. japan offers more colors but you have to order those off ebay.
ive tryed a couple colors and also the tip I got here to go vertical as well as horizontal really helped get a great coverage.