SK-II Airtouch Foundation - worth it?

1. I've read about the new Airtouch from SK-II - has anyone used it yet? I don't use much makeup but this sounds awesome!!! The only place so far I've found that has it is Saks for $150 but I could be totally wrong about that - any thoughts? Thanks!!!

2. It's at NM as well. I would go check it out. Personally I haven't used it, but I know that airbrushing is work and for the price if you're not really into makeup, I don't really think that SK-II would be the foundation I would be steering you towards.

3. I use Sk II foundation but not the airtouch ones, if you think it suits your lifestyle I think its worth it.
    I like their foundation!

4. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it. I have tried tons of different foundations and this is by far the best - not cakey but great coverage. It's also very quick and easy to put on.

I'll have to get back to you to let you know how long I go before having to put in the refill. The $150 is for the little machine and two refill packages. They say that each package lasts 4-6 weeks. I am at about 3 1/2 weeks of daily use - I'm hoping the packages last longer than 6 weeks. I believe the refill packages alone are $80.

5. Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll try it at the counter and see what it looks like...

6. so the $150 includes 1 machine+2 refills? there's a seller in eBay who sells this for $135 but it only includes 1 refill+machine...i am now confused....:confused1:

7. i haven't tried it but i did try this chanel professional line one that was amazing!!!

8. which chanel product are you referring to? been lemming for the airtouch foundation, i hope i can find it in HK!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice