SJP's shoes?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
If anyone has this week's copy of US Magazine, there is pic of Sarah Jessica Parker sweeping in front of her house. Can you guys tell me what the shoes are that she has on, and where I can get some? :flowers:

P.S. - I tried to enlarge the shoes to the right of the pic so they are easier to see.

Attachments

• SJPshoes.jpg
    SJPshoes.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 258
I can't seem to get the colors to work out quite like hers...the toe box on hers is a dark grey, but Nike only has them in color. Probably last year's model or something. Or she got a custom pair. Does anyone have these? What's the deal with the "cloven" toe box?

LOL! If you Google Nike, free you'll gets lots, including NIke's own section of them. . . here's a page that at least shows you some:
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/paramsearch.jsp?cm_ite=nike%20free&Ne=10&Ntt=nike+free+5.0&N=10129&isSearch=true&cm_pla=keyword&refine=true&sourceid=google&Nu=product_id&cm_cat=search&cm_ven=google&Ntk=ALL_FIELDS

Mine are the Zen and Now, but none of them look like hers.
I have them in olive and in beige and wear them nearly everyday. At Disney I was stopped 4 times in my olive ones, by 3 gals and one guy asking me about them!
Here's mine in olive w/ pink, found @ Nordies.

Attachments

• _5189184.jpg
    _5189184.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 53
Oh Swanky...we just got back from Disney last Friday! Bit of a damper with the cat incident, so I had kind of forgotten. I lived in my Chacos and my feet were great! And I got to walk through all the fountains and get my feet wet! How was your trip? Did you hit all the parks? Did you ride "Soarin'?"