SJP with Balenciaga Hobo?

1. This looks like a b-bag to me, but I don't recognize the color and the base looks weird (so does the bale)...can anyone tell me if this is a Balenciaga hobo, and what color it is?

I just :heart: SJP! She is SO cute.

SJPandhubbyPeople resized.jpg
  2. its a balenciaga shrug

3. I'm not going to be much help, since I can't tell either... but she IS so cute!! hehe I just finished watching season 6 of SATC and I just ADORE her!

4. Could that be the shrug?

5. LOL I was too late to reply!

6. What is the difference between the Shrug, the Courier, and the shoulder bag....or is there one? I am getting confused!

7. im positive its a shrug! i have one in magenta

8. i am pretty sure the shrug does not close on top, it just has a flap.

9. there's a big difference, et. The shrug is on ateliernaff, it's smaller than the day - and the courier is the biggest with a long strap.

10. yup yup the shrug in chocolate? very pretty! havent seen that color before- usually I see it in a caramel color

I think LP had/has one...

11. Is the Shrug the same as the shoulder bag? Going to ateliernaff to check this out! Thanks. :flowers:

Edit: Found it! Okay, big difference. About the same size, overall style, but the sides are very different, no zip pocket, and a flap with double buckles. I have never seen this one before. If anyone has this, please post pics! Does Balenciaga still sell this style? (Say that three times fast!)

12. I saw the shrug for sale at Shirise's website (before they took them down) with this season's colors, so looks like they're still making it

13. Yes, Shirise definitely has some. I saw them when I was there.

14. I saw them too, didn't care for them. Shirise guy said they aren't as popular as the City/First ..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice