SJP SATC Fendi Baguette

closetluxe

Feb 12, 2017
I just placed an order for the Purple Rain sequin baguette! Yay! It officially relaunched today! I was also lucky enough to secure the nano version from the website a couple of days ago. The nano is in store ready to be picked up, but my Purple Rain won't be delivered until the end of February. It's okay, I'm just happy I was able to get 1 out of 105! Good luck to all those who want this same bag!
https://www.fendi.com/us-en/woman/b...u01_fendi_demandware_net__US__products__en_US

Last edited:
I was a fan of SATC and when I was younger I bought the Gucci waist bag that Carrie uses in some episodes.
It was extremely unconfortable... the hardware was so heavy, the zip under the leather was hard to use... It didn't fit my style at all.
I kept this waist bag in my closet for years and then I gave it away as a gift to one of my relatives.
This bag... for sure it's iconic, but I feel the same way about it: very difficult to wear and extremely unconfortable, but someone said that fashion is ALWAYS unconfortable, so...

I would wear it if I was Carrie. I mean, if I didn't have to pay for it and could carry it with no pressure... Id' be so worried that those sequin could break and I just wouldn't be able to not think about it while using it.

OMG! I also pre-ordered it! I’ve been trying for the last year. Purple is ALSO my favorite color and this is a piece of fashion history! The order has been all messed up though. It canceled and then they said it didn’t, etc. They said Feb delivery but email said Nov. Who knows?!? As long as I get my hands on this baby eventually!

I agree not the most practical bag but who cares? I have plenty of practical ones! And I literally wear my Chanels to grocery stores and yesterday to a trunk and treat. :smile: It’s all good as long as it makes you happy!

OMG! I also pre-ordered it! I’ve been trying for the last year. Purple is ALSO my favorite color and this is a piece of fashion history! The order has been all messed up though. It canceled and then they said it didn’t, etc. They said Feb delivery but email said Nov. Who knows?!? As long as I get my hands on this baby eventually!

I agree not the most practical bag but who cares? I have plenty of practical ones! And I literally wear my Chanels to grocery stores and yesterday to a trunk and treat. :smile: It’s all good as long as it makes you happy!
Congratulations! Yeah mine got cancelled too but my SA said it was all good. I didn’t need to preorder again. Here’s hoping we get our bag!

Reactions: kosin30
I just placed an order for the Purple Rain sequin baguette! Yay! It officially relaunched today! I was also lucky enough to secure the nano version from the website a couple of days ago. The nano is in store ready to be picked up, but my Purple Rain won't be delivered until the end of February. It's okay, I'm just happy I was able to get 1 out of 105! Good luck to all those who want this same bag!
https://www.fendi.com/us-en/woman/b...u01_fendi_demandware_net__US__products__en_US
Yes Pre-Order begins in my local Fendi store next week for delivery in Feb. 2023 delivery. I have great Fendi SA who does not just take my $mo (unlike CHANEL). He actually keeps me updated via text (all hours of the day/night). He is a GREAT Human! Here are two promo pics I literally received from my Fendi SA after picking up my 25th Anniversary Baquette yesterday!

83994 (1).jpeg

84002 (1).jpeg

Last edited:

The SJP Purple Baquette is a beauty. I found out about it too late last year. I whined to my Fendi SA for months and months. I was just building a relationship with him. He just gave me a heads up so I secure my position next Monday. As to practicality? There is no such thing anymore. I mean folks wear pajamas in public (bleeech). Fashion is an ART form and popping random colors into your couture is EPIC!

The SJP Purple Baquette is a beauty. I found out about it too late last year. I whined to my Fendi SA for months and months. I was just building a relationship with him. He just gave me a heads up so I secure my position next Monday. As to practicality? There is no such thing anymore. I mean folks wear pajamas in public (bleeech). Fashion is an ART form and popping random colors into your couture is EPIC!
My last update I promise.! According to my SA there are only FIVE of the SJP collabs in the US. I'm at the top of his list but there are many lists. I'm happy to move on I just bought my dream Baquette, but if you have your heart set on the purple you might want to move fast (remember last year) or consider alternatives. My SA stated Fendi may produce more.

Peace and Baquette!