SJP Chanel matte metal tote from SATC movie?

Jun 3, 2007
I suspect I'm waay to late to ask but....does anyone know what the Chanel tote as seen in the Sex and The City movie that Sarah JP was wearing while she was shopping and talking to Samantha on the phone? It was a large tote with bronze, silver, gold and other metallic colors in a square-patch pattern?

I know it's a shot in the dark but .....

Is this it? If so, it was never ordered for US markets, unfortunately.

satc.jpg

Thank you for the info! Dang! I wanted that one with a PASSION! Soooo not fair, though. Thank you all that helped me identify this bag. Thank you gator for the picture. :smile:

I am now going to my closet to sob....:crybaby:

I wonder if it's real? Movie sets often use very convincing imitations of designer goods to save on costs. It's definitely not something I agree with, but it's a possibility.

oh I doubt it's fake.. designers send things hoping their item is featured.. and for a movie like SATC, I'm sure items were sent by the truckload.. Patricia Field doesn't HAVE to go the route of using fake stuff

When movie stills came out and tPF members were scrambling to find this bag, I confirmed with my CHANEL sales associate that it was indeed a CHANEL. I even want to say that it was from an older collection (PNY 2006?) but I can't recall the details. I'm sure if you do a search for SATC you will find the original posts.

ETA: It's from SS2007 - note the Bijoux chain.